Kegel’s exercises have been known to the world for almost 70 years. Although they were initially intended to solve incontinence and women’s issues with the reproductive system. Today, it is designed not only for women but also for men. It is usually utilizes in men for prostate problems. There are many benefits of Kegel Exercises. However, the question is, do you know how to do it.
Today we will talk about how Kegel’s exercises can be used for men in favor of a better erection and improve love life. While women cannot improve their love life by practicing these exercises, we men have a significant advantage in this. All you have to do is capitalize on the experience and start taking this exercise seriously. You will see that the results will come.
Originally To Strengthen The Pelvic Floor Muscles.
Arnold Kegel, an American gynecologist who designed it for women in 1948, came up with the exercise. The exercises aimed to solve problems with overactive bladder, incontinence, and to correct minor anatomical abnormalities arising during childbirth. This exercise eis also called as pelvic floor exerciser. The exercise principle consisted of alternating contraction and relaxation of the pelvic floor muscles, which is used, for example, when urination is interrupted. Hence, it is conder as urinary incontinence treatment.
Later, however, Kegel’s exercises began to be used in men because it turned out that men’s regular practice helps to improve erections and delay ejaculation. Exercise is uses especially when you have problems with a longer-lasting firm erection. This excercise also helpful if you suffer from premature ejaculation. Hence, it is refers as another Benefits of Kegel Exercises.
Who Should Practice Kegel’s exercises The Most?
- Everyone who has a sedentary job
- Women after childbirth (but of course, they can train them before delivery)
- Women during pregnancy (exercise is also intended for pregnant women because during pregnancy. It is used to prepare muscles for childbirth)
- Those who suffer from incontinence
- People with spine problems
- People with unexplained infertility
- Everyone who wants to have a more intense and better orgasm
- Women in menopause or those that have their womb removed
- Men who have too fast ejaculation
- Men who have a weak erection
Kegel’s exercises aim to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, initially intended for women to train the v*gina, urethra, and rectum muscles. This exercise consists of alternating muscle tightening and relaxation, all in a short period of time – a maximum of 10 seconds. If you need to know more regarding what Kegel’s exercises are, you can also find information on Wikipedia.
How Can Kegel’s Exercises Help Men?
As I said, at first, this exercise was intended for women, but today men also uses it. In their case, the technique is the same because a man can exercise the same muscles, which are the same for both gender.
Benefits of Kegel Exercises For Men:
- Improve blood flow in the organ
- Improve the functioning and health of the prostate
- Support sperm production
- Thanks to better blood circulation, they help for a firmer and longer-lasting erection or you can try Fildena 100 at himsedpills or vigora.
- They can help with stronger ejaculation and more intense orgasm
- At the same time, they support to increase the time until ejaculation, which means that they are ideal for premature ejaculation
- They can strengthen the bladder sphincter
- Prevent the problem of so-called bladder arching
- Improve the situation with spontaneous leakage of urine.
- They can help improve the erectile dysfunction and angle other then egg.
Let’s Get To It – What Kind Of Muscle It Is?
The exercise’s basis is the conscious control of the pelvic muscles, specifically the so-called PC muscle (pubococcygeal muscle). This muscle is sometimes refers as the pubic-skeletal muscle. If you want to locate it, try flexing the organ during an erection or retaining urine while urinating. So precisely, the muscle you used is the PC muscle.
Kegel’s practice is not only good for solving problems that have already arisen, but also if you want to prevent them, which is perhaps even better because prevention is always what pays off the most. The basis is the right techniq
The Course Of The Exercise Is Simple:
- Sit back or stand still.
- Try to contract the muscle you are using to stop urination. You should feel a slight contraction around the urethra.
- Try to keep this muscle contracted for 10 seconds.
- Then relax the muscle, again for 10 seconds.
- Try to contract the muscle also as in point 2.
Initially, likely, you will not be able to meet the 10-second limit when contracting a muscle, but it will take a much shorter time, perhaps only 2 or 3 seconds. It doesn’t matter at all, because even since this exercise, the time interval is gradually extends use Fildena 150mg. But follow the rule that relaxation and moving should be rhythmic, that is, as long as you have to tighten the muscles, leave them relaxed.
It is necessary to exercise three times a day, in the morning, at noon, and in the evening. Initially, please do not overdo it with series and number of repetitions, but make sure that the exercise is regular and gradually increase the number of repetitions. Instructions for the ideal program for the first days and exercises will reveals to you a few lines below.
Program For The First Weeks Of Exercise
In the beginning, the exercise is a bit harder, so there is no need to exaggerate or overload the PC muscle. If you want, you can stick to my program:
- For the first 7 days, I did Kegel exercises once a day and at most 50 times, but only every other day.
- The second week I added another such series every day, which was 150 repetitions but still only every other day.
- From the third week, I add the third series and got to the stage where I practiced every other day 3 times a day. This is how I continued in the fourth week.
- From the 2nd month of exercise, I tried to exercise 4 to 5 times a week, and from the 3rd month, it was possible every day.
- From about the middle of the second month, I had no problem with the 10-second interval, and sometimes I even added exactly according to the exercises mentioned above.
As you can see, practicing Kegel exercises is very simple and can be done in different positions. Benefits of Kegel Exercises will bring many outcomes. Although you can read somewhere that it is possible to try the exercises practically anytime and everywhere, I think it is unnecessary to have too much of a point. For example, I like that you can practice even during a session on the bus. I find it a bit absurd.
You try to find a suitable place where you will be alone, nothing will disturb you, and you will have absolute peace. I consider Kegel’s exercises to be very beneficial for health in general. It is good prevention in particular if you do not yet have the problems I have described here.